"Metropolis" - centerspread from the original 1927 French Pressbook

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Will the horror ever end???

So, "Let the Right One In" story was okay. A bit sad actually. I am still not a fan of the things that are in horror movies...like blood sucking vampires and murder in this last one. This was definately, the best of all the films we have seen so far, but given a choice, I would steer clear of dark, scary, creepy movies.

I propose we watch something sweet and happy. Like "Tammy and the Bachelor". Here is a link to the scene from it. http://www.last.fm/music/Debbie+Reynolds/_/Tammy.
This to me is very sweet and happy. I suspect some of you may feel just as horrified by this as I have by what we have watched in the last few weeks.
I guess I like to live in a happy bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment