"Metropolis" - centerspread from the original 1927 French Pressbook

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Night of the Living Dead

I just finished watching Night of the Living Dead. It was so good! I watched it once when I was about 11 years old, and when I was that young, I though scary movies were about how much killing and blood you could see. Now that I'm older I appreciate this type of horror so much more. There was suspense from the beginning to the end.

One thing that bothered me a little was Tom's acting. It seemed a little too forced and rehearsed. The other acting was fantastic though.

I also liked the fact that there were no survivors out of the main cast. It seems like most horror movies have at least one character that survives. It kinda of breaks the rules.



What did everyone else think??

-Ashley Ripka


Also has anyone seen the French film La Jetee? The credits at the end are a lot like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment