"Metropolis" - centerspread from the original 1927 French Pressbook

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Frontline: Digital Nation

There were a few aspects that I found very interesting. Technology has taken over our life, it makes our life easy but at the same time it takes us away from the people around us, like family. If you ask me, I prefer the real word. I don't reject the idea of internet as a trainig tool or as a communication aid, but I think is better and has more significance to met or have a relationship in real life. I have always loved to read books, but technology has just increased my ability to get a hold of more (the Kindle). The internet helps me keep in tough with my family, who all live 3,500 miles away. In my opinion, technology and the internet are not at the fualt of all these people becoming addicted and distracted. I believe they lack the parental guidance to learn what are healthy actions and what are not.

1 comment:

  1. That doc was crazy. I never really noticed how little I solely concentrate on what I'm doing without things like television or music.

    ReplyDelete